- Ozark Steel Fabricators, Inc. was incorporated in the State of Missouri on December 22, 1962.
- Since its beginning, conventional steel structures and complex steel buildings have been the focal markets of Ozark Steel.
- Ozark Steel Fabricators has a vast area of concentration including: Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, South Dakota, Colorado, Michigan, Maryland and is willing and capable of projects nationwide.
- Ozark Steel Fabricators is versed in the mainframe structural steel for commercial office buildings, hospitals, large warehouses and industrial buildings.
- We have our own trucking capabilities as well as in-house detailing and can assist with budgeting, design, connection engineering, scheduling, BIM, LEEDs, MBE/WBE requirements and value engineering. We do use outside engineering services and detailing. All of our outside detailing is done by national firms, not overseas. Currently we subcontract miscellaneous metals such as steel stairs and handrails.